Lantern Corps of the universe
Welcome sentient being to the Lantern Corps headquarters! Sign up to serve one of nine elite intergalactic Lantern Corp groups. Or sign in to continue your voyage!
Welcome sentient being to the Lantern Corps headquarters! Sign up to serve one of nine elite intergalactic Lantern Corp groups. Or sign in to continue your voyage!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all sentient beings! You will be chosen to be part of 1 of 9 elite intergalactic fighting forces known as lantern corps, respectively by your most dominant emotion.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Within 48 hours all new members will be assigned to 1 of the 9 Lantern Corps. Please wait patiently and a ring matching your inner most dominant emotion will come to you in time! Thanks!
Anyone who does not post after sign up will not get a ring right away. Showing your active will get you your power ring and title faster. I apologize for not being on for a good while. Been very busy. I am here now, and I will continue to be here.
I would like to welcome our very first moderator assisting me with this site, a blue lantern named SaintMedit! I would like to ask everyone to give him a congratulatory welcome not only to the site but to his new position as well! Show him the same respect you should show any superior. Welcome SaintMedit!

black lanterns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darkman
Black Lantern Footsoldier
Black Lantern Footsoldier

Lantern Points : 3
Lantern Corps Respect : 0

black lanterns Empty
PostSubject: black lanterns   black lanterns Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:36 am

black lanterns are awesome
Back to top Go down
AngelisJericho
Orange Lantern
Orange Lantern
AngelisJericho

Lantern Points : 14

black lanterns Empty
PostSubject: Yep   black lanterns Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:51 pm

Indeed they are, now get out there and eat some hearts! XD
Back to top Go down
https://lanterncorps.darkbb.com
dexyankee32
Freshly Ressurected Black Lantern

Lantern Points : 8

black lanterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: black lanterns   black lanterns Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Awesome im a black lantern!!!! this is so cool cant w8 to Rip out guts Razz Razz tnx for having me here btw lol!
Back to top Go down
dexyankee32

black lanterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: black lanterns   black lanterns Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:02 pm

lol! was thinking about it since im downloading DC Universe Online im making my first character a black lantern What a Face this will be so cool Razz
Back to top Go down
AngelisJericho
Orange Lantern
Orange Lantern
AngelisJericho

black lanterns Empty
PostSubject: No problem   black lanterns Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Your very welcome! Glad to have you aboard the site....but now that your here...I want your power...I want your soul..it's MINE!!! It's all MINE!!!! *Holds ring hand out and forms a construct of an entire army of people I have killed all wearing orange lantern outfits.* Kill him! Take his delicious power! Give it to me I want mooooorrree!!! Soo hungry...I want his soul...I want it..MINE! Gahhh!
Back to top Go down
dexyankee32

black lanterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: black lanterns   black lanterns Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Sorry You cant have my soul just yet *Points Ring at the army And creates a massive wall to block them flys away to escape*
leaves a not good luck getting my soul!!!!! Mwuahahahahahaa
Back to top Go down
AngelisJericho
Orange Lantern
Orange Lantern
AngelisJericho

black lanterns Empty
PostSubject: Haha   black lanterns Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:10 pm

I don't think you understand foolish black lantern...my constructs are full body, hard light constructs of people...the most realistic organic constructs of all the lantern corps. My army IS a collection of souls and stolen identities. So if you kill one...they will simply come right back. Your decrepit wall will not hold them forever!

Last edited by AngelisJericho on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dexyankee32

black lanterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: black lanterns   black lanterns Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:29 pm

My Wall is not that weak your army's soul is transferring to me unless u dispell them each second when theyattack the wall their powers are drained and givin to me so dont underestimate me foolish orange lantern
Back to top Go down
AngelisJericho
Orange Lantern
Orange Lantern
AngelisJericho

black lanterns Empty
PostSubject: Nice Bluff   black lanterns Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:33 pm

Nice bluff Zombie. But you cannot drain souls nor gain power that way. Your ring charges +1 for each heart you eat. For now your only means of defense is flight, a protective aura, and regenerative powers...your gonna need to spread more carnage before you can come at me at full power. Why are earthlings always so oblivious to their own weaknesses?? Even after you have died you still don't realize your disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
dexyankee32

black lanterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: black lanterns   black lanterns Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:42 pm

i see you have discovered my tease of ur weakness i was underestimating u perphaps ur more than a morron i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

black lanterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: black lanterns   black lanterns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

black lanterns
Page 1 of 1